im not quite sure how a shive call turned into a blog...
then again a cup of joe generally doesnt last for two hours, unless of course its two old friends from brooklyn, new york who havnt seen or spoken with one another for 30 years.
sometimes everything old becomes new again, and for that im eternally grateful.
my writing has always been cathartic at best, and certainly good for my blood pressure, if not my cardiologist.
and so missing the shive period for my friend ronnie's father, of blessed memory evolved into the enless cup of coffee in a town far from home. and in this ubiquitous town i discovered that in fact i was not invisible and therefore could be heard and seen.
and that my words could convey humor and comfort to others aside from myself.
welcome to my world.
i hope you will return for a visit
the coffee is on me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great start to a story that will be a great read
ReplyDeleteI look forward to reading the story!
ReplyDeleteI really liked your blog, it was very refreshing, it brought back memories I thought were lost...I hope your friend Ronnie's Father rest's in peace, I am sure he would have enjoyed your blog as well....Did people blog in the 70's and 80's? was blog even used as a word......Thanks for sharing your blog, any family or friend's of Cindy is a friend of mine......
ReplyDeleteMark
I also look forward to reading to reading the story..............
ReplyDelete